We, as "ALOS Travel" or "Company", process your personal data within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and related legislation as well as processing secondary data put into force under PDPA. We make every effort to protect the data we process by taking the technical and administrative measures specified in the legislation, the binding decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board and other legislation.
With this text, ALOS Travel agrees to fulfill obligation stated in article 10 of PDPA as data controller and thus, through all the other activities carried out through ALOS Travel management ("Website") accessed through https://www.alostravel.com. ALOS Travel aim to inform our visitors in detail about the processing of your personal data that is processed.
THE METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As ALOS Travel, the personal data of our Website visitors can be done in completely or partially automatic ways;
• Visiting the Website,
• Cookies on the website,
• Filling in the 'Contact Form' on the 'Contact Us' tab on the Website,
• Filling out the forms on the Website,
• We collect the information specified in the system by means of "Register" and "User Login" in the Website and by providing your login.
1. LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING AND COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA
Your personal data, which we obtain with the collection methods described above, is as indicated in the table below:
Categories of Personal Data:
Types of Data
Data of Identity
Name – Surname (5.000 TL and above transactions) Passport Number, Date of Birth
Data of Communication Information
E-mail address, telephone number, invoice address and current address of living
Data of Client’s Web Browsing Activities
Information about content search, the legal approval given for the sending of electronic commercial messages, the request and complaint information, the legal approvals given
Data of Transaction Security of the Client
Website connection / check-in date (log record) and time information, IP address, Username and password for your visit
Data of Marketing
Information obtained through the cookies used
Data on Other Information
The Headline of the Subject, Content information of Message
If you choose the "Bank-Credit Card" section in the "Payment Options" section, the name-surname, card number, card type, card expiration date, card's CVV number on the card evaluated in the Customer transaction data category; As a data controller, it is not processed by alostravel.com and your relevant information will be processed by the institutions that have been contracted due to the completion of your payment transaction and the service relationship between ALOS Travel.
Your personal data in the relevant table are;
• Receiving and evaluating suggestions for improving business processes and the service we provide,
• Carrying out customer or visitor relationship management processes,
• Ensuring that you are distinguished by your name, surname and e-mail address in the Website membership system,
• To complete your membership and ensure the security of your membership,
• You can be distinguished among our visitors by your name and surname in accordance with the conduct of communication activities and follow-up of requests and complaints,
• Responding to all your questions and complaints regarding our services and activities by classifying them over the question title you ask,
• To be able to return to your request in the most appropriate way by carrying out our internal researches for all your questions and complaints regarding our services and activities, in accordance with the information you have conveyed to us,
• To establish necessary contracts with the company,
• If your shopping is 5,000 TL or more, fulfilling our legal obligations,
• Notifications about the delivery of the product you purchased can be delivered to you,
• Determining the address where the product you purchased will be delivered and delivering the product to you,
• E-invoice that we prepare in accordance with our financial obligations, to show your address in the e-archive,
• You can make your payment transactions within the scope of the sales contract,
• The application results can be forwarded to candidates through various means of communication,
• In order to carry out our activities in accordance with the legislation, to fulfill our obligation to keep the traffic records clearly stipulated in the Law No. 5651 and on the Combating Crimes Committed Through These Publications and the relevant legislation,
• Fulfilling the legal obligations of the Company regarding the legal approvals it has given and keeping the approval records in accordance with the law,
• If you give your consent, sending advertisement and promotional contents related to the service we provide to you,
• Carrying out marketing analysis and strategic planning activities, carrying out product or service marketing processes,
• Providing more effective, fast and easy use of the website,
• Providing the necessary technical support and quality in line with your demands by offering the services and activities offered by ALOS Travel to you according to your tastes, usage patterns and needs,
• Being aware of current articles, news and bulletins regarding the fields of activity we serve,
• To be able to do the necessary work for you to benefit from our services and activities,
• By sharing the social networks and the site, sharing fast and unobstructed,
• Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security,
are processed for the purposes and stated in the 5th article of PDPA; it is necessary to process personal data of the parties, as it is directly related to the establishment and execution of the relevant contract; clearly prescribed by law; Personal data processing is mandatory for ALOS Travel to fulfill its legal obligations; Based on legal reasons, ALOS Travel meets the compulsory personal data processing for the legitimate interests of ALOS Travel, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
2. PERSONS TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
a. For the management of the Company, the execution of the business, the implementation of the Company's policies, specifically;
a.1. To the sub-agencies, hotels, business partners and banks that we cooperate or receive services in order to fulfill the necessary contract and contractual obligations,
b. In order to execute our business processes in accordance with the law and other legitimate interests, in order to exercise our right to defense in a possible judicial process; lawyers, auditors, tax consultants and other third parties we receive consulting services,
c. In order to fulfill our legal obligations; Provided that it complies with the law and procedure, regulatory and supervisory agencies and related public institutions such as courts and enforcement offices and other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
ç. In order to fulfill your requests; to the representatives and representatives authorized by you
It can be transferred in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the 8th and 9th articles of PDPA.
3. YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Regarding your personal data;
a) Learning whether your personal data is processed,
b) If your personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
c) Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of PDPA,
f) To request notification of transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
g) To object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
h) If you suffer damages due to illegal processing of your personal data, you have the right to request that your loss be rectified.
Within the scope of your specified rights, your requests, in accordance with the “Communiqué Regarding the Application Procedures and Principles for Data Responsible”, have been notified to the Company in writing or through a registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by the Company. You can forward it by using your e-mail address registered in the system.
Your application will be answered in accordance with the relevant provisions stipulated in PDPA and alostravel.com may request some confirmatory information from you to confirm that the applicant is the right person; this information will only be requested to determine who the real data subject is and to share the results of the application with the right person.